// Current and upcoming
- Moving the Horizon, Art-Cade Galerie Bains Douches, Marceilles, France, 22.6.2019
- Rauma Triennale 2019, Rauma Art Museum, 8.6. -15.9.2019
- Coexistence, Kiasma collection exhibition, 4/2019 - 3/2020
- Earth Rights, Kunsthalle Turku 2/2019
- Connoisseurship in Contemporary Art Research Conference 29. - 30.11.2018
- Time is out of joint, solo show, gallery Sculptor, Helsinki, 31.8. - 23.9.2018
- Material Thought, Varbergs Konsthall, Sweden, 7.10.2017 -7.1.2018
- Silent Space, Nordic House Reykjavik, 11/2017
- cache, gallery Titanik and around the city of Turku, 10/2017
- City of Light, Jyväskylä City Library, 28. -30.9.2017
- City, Haiharan Taidekeskus, Tampere, 5.8.-3.9.2017
- Nature Unmotifs, Arts in Environment, Hiap, Suomenlinna, Helsinki, 31.8.2017
- June 2019
- December 2018
- September 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- April 2017
- November 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- November 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- January 2015
- June 2014
- April 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- October 2012
- July 2012
- October 2011
- July 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
Monthly Archives: January 2018
3 RGB color and ambient light sensors, light emitting wall (162 led light rails and 162 u-profile glasses)Read more...
3 RGB color and ambient light sensors that detect the incoming light from one point in the sky is placed on top of the building, timed to work one at the time. A light emitting wall is translating the incoming data into temporally adjusting colors and brightnesses. During the day the data runs in real time and during the dark hours from the saved data of each day.
The illumination wall consists of 162 sandblasted u-profile glasses and 162 led light rails. It runs along the curved auditorium wall, facing toward the foyer space. It is located inside a auditorium volume that is enveloped with semitransparent glass and is situated above the main entrance of the hospital.
The work is realized in co-operation with White Arkitekter AB / Fredrik Mats Nilsson for Uppsala Akademiska Sjukhuset.
Electric technician Gregoire Rousseau, programming Eetu Huhtala, lighting entrepreneur SAAS Instruments.
Curator Lotta Mossum, commissioner Eva Rosengren / Uppsala Region, Kultur och bildning.
Winner of invitational competition.
Finalizing time August 2018.Inauguration of the hospital Sep 2019.