// Current and upcoming
- Moving the Horizon, Art-Cade Galerie Bains Douches, Marceilles, France, 22.6.2019
- Rauma Triennale 2019, Rauma Art Museum, 8.6. -15.9.2019
- Coexistence, Kiasma collection exhibition, 4/2019 - 3/2020
- Earth Rights, Kunsthalle Turku 2/2019
- Connoisseurship in Contemporary Art Research Conference 29. - 30.11.2018
- Time is out of joint, solo show, gallery Sculptor, Helsinki, 31.8. - 23.9.2018
- Material Thought, Varbergs Konsthall, Sweden, 7.10.2017 -7.1.2018
- Silent Space, Nordic House Reykjavik, 11/2017
- cache, gallery Titanik and around the city of Turku, 10/2017
- City of Light, Jyväskylä City Library, 28. -30.9.2017
- City, Haiharan Taidekeskus, Tampere, 5.8.-3.9.2017
- Nature Unmotifs, Arts in Environment, Hiap, Suomenlinna, Helsinki, 31.8.2017
- October 2019
- June 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- April 2017
- November 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- November 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- January 2015
- September 2014
- June 2014
- April 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2013
- January 2013
- October 2012
- July 2012
- October 2011
- July 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
Tag Archives: kuvataide
RGB color and ambient light sensors, light emitting wall (162 led light rails and 162 u-profile glasses)Read more...
RGB color and ambient light sensors detecting the incoming light from one point in the sky, are placed on top of the building, timed to work one at the time. A light emitting wall is translating the incoming data into temporally adjusting colors and brightnesses. During the day the light tunes to surrounding conditions, during the dark hours data recorded of each day runs in a shortened loop.
The illumination wall consists of sandblasted u-profile glasses and led light rails. It runs along the curved auditorium wall, facing toward the foyer space. It is located inside a auditorium volume that is enveloped with semitransparent glass and is situated above the main entrance of the hospital.
The work is realized in co-operation with White Arkitekter AB / Fredrik Mats Nilsson for Uppsala Akademiska Sjukhuset.
Electric technician Gregoire Rousseau, programming Eetu Huhtala, lighting entrepreneur SAAS Instruments.
Curator Lotta Mossum, commissioner Eva Rosengren / Uppsala Region, Kultur och bildning.
Winner of invitational competition.
2016 | drywall extensions, light switch, socket, glass, aluminum profiles, objects from studio and exhibition space
2015 | concrete flooring, tiles, drain lid, drawing
The work was created for Valtio+ (State+) exhibition that took place in a former Turku County Prison in Kakolanmäki. The piece consists of two parts, a drawing that was placed inside a segregation cell and a sculpture that was cast outside on the yard. The drawing was depicting the ground plan of the same cell where it was hanged. The sculpture was a copy of the floor of same segregation cell. It was cast and tiled on place and included all the detailing of the original.
2014 | Extension for the gallery walls, hot galvanized steel railing, glass, blinds, aluminum, veneer, mdf, rubber, plastic, textile
2014 | extensions for the gallery walls, hot galvanized steel mesh door, transportation boxes of the piece Blinds, utensils for building the exhibition